Debates help a child fit for the outside world. Generation Z children are widely engrossed in technology, and real interaction is abating. In such an environment, encouraging students in a school to participate in active debates becomes essential.
What are the benefits that debates can bring to a student?
When done right, debates can help children learn skills like:
- They will get to learn something new every time.
- They will meet new people and develop a broad understanding of the world.
- Students will learn not to take things personally while debating.
- Students will learn to consider and look at things from the counterpart’s perspective.
- They will develop a feeling of self-confidence.
Shaswi International School of Excellence International, encourages a blended learning approach and aim to create an atmosphere that promotes debates. Contact us today to know more about us!